Hot Lap Dropper Post
Inspiring Your Ride.
Lightweight and short travel, the Hot Lap is all about speed and is perfectly suited for the gravel or XC rider looking to add some fun to the downhills. The 50mm of drop is just enough to get the saddle out of the way when the going gets down with up to 150g weight savings over longer travel models.
The short collar to seat rail length of the Hot Lap makes it a great fit for internally routed gravel bikes or XC bikes with more horizontal top tubes and longer seat tubes than average and is available in 27.2, 30.9, and 31.6mm diameters.
Features at a glance
- Perfect for XC and gravel racing
- Fits many gravel, cyclocross, and road geometry bikes
- Lightweight hydraulic cartridge
- Short 50mm drop
- Internal routing
- 27.2mm available
- Drop: 50mm
- Diameter: 27.2 / 30.9 / 31.6mm
- Routing: Internal
- Weight: 430g – 27.2mm, 475g – 30.9/31.6mm
- Warranty: 2-years