Kitsuma Dropper Post
Inspiring Your Ride
The Kitsuma is our most popular dropper, a reliable post for all day trail rides all season. Available with either internal or external cable routing and in three diameters, the Kitsuma is designed to fit most modern trail bikes, and most not-so-modern ones too. Everything we've learned about dropper design has gone into the Kitsuma to make it as worry-free and low maintenance as possible so you can spend your ride time riding.
The Kitsuma Internal features a sealed hydraulic cartridge and coil spring with 7075 aluminum alloy construction and a hard anodized stanchion, all designed to be long lasting through the worst conditions without developing excessive side to side wobble as the miles add up.
Features At A Glance
- Internal cable routing, with four diameters available to fit most trail bikes
- Low maintenance sealed hydraulic cartridge and coil spring
- Lightweight 7075 aluminum
- Hard ano stanchion
- Drop: 90 / 110 / 125 / 150 / 170mm
- Diameter: 27.2 / 30.9 / 31.6mm
- Routing: Internal or External
- Weight: 580-600g
- Warranty: 2-years