Inspiring Your Ride.
The Antishock Stem is designed with a two-piece construction that allows up to 2º of vertical displacement to help isolate the handlebar from high frequency vibrations and road shock. A specially engineering elastomer insert sits between the two parts of the stem and provides a buffer between your hands and road chatter. The Antishock Stem is not a suspension stem and is not recommended for mountain bike use, but will help to reduce pavement buzz and provide some relief to your hands and wrists over long riders.
Features at a glance
- Reduces road and light trail vibration
- Four-bolt clamp for secure clamping of aluminum or carbon bars
- 2014-T6 aluminum alloy stem construction
- User adjustable with torque wrench (see manual)
- Installation / user manual
- Movement: 2º vertical displacement
- Steerer Clamp: 1 1/8"
- Bar Clamp: 31.8mm
- Angle: -7º (stem cannot be used upside down)
- Length: 80/90/100/110
- Weight: 190g - 100mm length
- Warranty: 2-years